Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Deposit down!! (225 Days)



It is official! What a nice word that is in this context (it's not so nice when its an official traffic ticket or official bill from my university). I am now $500 worth committed to my Semester at Sea voyage for Fall 2011! The word excited doesn't begin to cover how I feel now that it is that much more certain that I will be on the voyage of a lifetime.

In my excitement I went through the website and printed off every scholarship/ work study application I am eligible for and will have every one I can done by the end of this month (while my classes are relatively slow). In addition to this, I will be taking my passport application down to the office this weekend (Monday at the latest). For now, I have the time to do so, so lets get it all done.

In other news, today was my first real day of classes, and wow. Firstly, Ratemyprofessor.com is amazing. I love it. All my professors this semester are great, which is the only way I could survive a semester of 19 credits. If it wasn't for the ability to ensure great professors, college would be like an even high stakes gamble, like Vegas. But instead of money, you wager your sanity and well being. Secondly, I am not sure, between schoolwork and getting all my SAS stuff in order and work, when I will ever sleep. I'm just saying, this semester is going to be amazing and exhausting.

Hey, guess what?
I AM OFFICIALLY GOING ON FALL 2011 SEMESTER AT SEA!!!
Its pretty amazing, isnt it?

I will be getting my official cabin assignment in a few days, and hopefully my pre-departure paperwork shortly after. Pinch me! Is this really happening?

Let the madness begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment